Refund and Return
Tracking and Delivery
What payment methods can I use?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
- Apple Pay
- Instalment plans via Tabby
To better protect our customers when making online payments by card you may be presented with 3D secure security measures when paying. This is dependent on your bank issuer and may require you to enter a password or get a security code via email or phone.
Why was my payment was declined?
If your payment has been declined, then you'll need to place your order again. We're not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined.
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order, we suggest checking the following:
Check the card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g., the expiry date or your billing address.
Make sure you enter the security code correctly - that's the three-digit number on the back of your card.
Your card issuer may have declined your payment - as they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them or contact your bank.
If you've checked all of the above, try paying with another card.
How do I pay for an order using Apple Pay?
We accept Apple Pay as a payment method for selected countries on our website. If Apple Pay is available for your country, you will see this payment option at checkout. You can pay with Apple Pay using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card.
To pay using Apple Pay, follow the below steps:
1. Add the items to your bag and go to checkout as normal. If your device is supported by Apple Pay, this option will default as the payment method at checkout.
2. If you've got a promo code, you can apply it to your order by tapping Promo code
3. Once you've applied any promo codes you have, choose your delivery option and select Pay.
You'll then see your order details, including:
- The card you have linked to your Apple Pay
- You’re billing and shipping address
- Your delivery method e.g. Standard
- Your contact email address
- If any promo codes have been applied to your order
- Your order value, including any delivery charges
- Once you've checked your order details are correct, you can then complete your order with touch ID or by entering your passcode.
- When you've placed your order successfully, you'll be sent an order confirmation email.
If you're using Apple Pay on a Mac device, you will only see this payment option available on Safari whilst using the Mac OS Sierra operating system.
Are your prices inclusive of VAT?
Yes, all our prices and inclusive of 5% VAT.
My order was unsuccessful, is there a problem with it?
We’re sorry this happened, but your order was not placed because we couldn’t process your payment details. To place a new order, you can check the following details to ensure it goes through:
- Check if the card details saved in your account has the correct information - this could involve anything from your name to the expiry date
- Make sure you’ve entered the right security code - that’s the 3-digit number on the back of your card
- The incorrect OTP was entered when requested from your bank
- For any other questions, you can get in touch with us on +80064775
How do I pay for an order using Tabby?
Tabby lets you split your purchases into 4 interest-free payments, tabby payment applicable on orders with max amount 2500 AED.
Add what you want to your cart and choose Tabby at checkout. Sign up, link any card, and get approved instantly.
- Pay only 25% upfront and Tabby will remind you about the rest. Completely free, no interest.
- When you Split in 4, Tabby splits your purchase into 4 equal payments. The first payment is collected at the time of purchase.
- The remaining 3 payments are collected every month. There's no interest, ever.