Refund and Return
Tracking and Delivery
Refund and Return
What is the return policy?
We hope you will be happy with your purchase from L’azurde. However, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your items in line with our returns policy mentioned below:
- You can return any item(s) to L’azurde within 15 days from the date of receiving it. Applied on online purchase only.
- Please ensure the item(s) you return is in a perfect, unused condition and in its original box and packaging with tags and labels intact.
- The item(s) must be accompanied with any accessories that came along with it and the original invoice.
- If the item(s) you’re returning was a part of a promotional bundle, the entire bundle must be returned in order to process the refund.
- You can choose to return the item(s) online or in one of our stores.
We are not able to accept any item(s) for return after 15 days have passed. If you attempt to initiate a return after this period, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery fee.
We place hygiene and our customers’ safety as our top priority. As such, we inspect all items on return and don’t allow return of certain items as mentioned below:
- Pierced jewelry if the seal has been tampered with or broken.
Of course, it's fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but if an item is returned to us in a damaged, worn, or unsuitable condition, we won't be able to process a refund and we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery fee.
Any item(s) that you return is your responsibility until they reach us, so please make sure they're packed properly without any risk of getting damaged on the way.
Please ensure you get proof of postage in case you need to follow up on the status of your return.
If we notice an unusual pattern of return activity, we might have to deactivate your account and any accounts associated with it. This could include some of the following scenarios:
- We suspect someone is actually wearing the item(s) before returning them.
- Ordering and returning items frequently.
- Item(s) returned don't match what you ordered.
If this happens to you and you think we've made a mistake, please get in touch with our Customer Service on +80064775 and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.
If your account has been deactivated and you need to make a valid return, please contact our Customer Service. We’ll give you a returns label, but you will have to cover the fee of returning the item(s) to us.
Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the item(s) you return don't match what you ordered.
How can I return an item?
How to Return
Follow these steps to return your item(s) online:
- Log in to your L’azurde account with your username and password.
- Go to the order details that include the item(s) you wish to return.
- Click on Return Order and select the item(s) you wish to return along with a reason for your return.
- Select Courier Collection to schedule a pickup for your return.
- Our delivery partner will collect your item from your delivery address and provide you with proof of collection. Please retain this in case you need to follow up on the status of your return.
You can also track the status of your return under the My Account section on our website.
We’ll send you an email to let you know once we’ve received your return. Once your return item(s) has been inspected and your refund request approved, it can take up to 10 working days for the refund amount to show in your bank account.
The refund will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
- If you paid for your order using a credit or debit card, we’ll initiate a refund to the original payment method used to place your order. This may take up to 28 days depending on the card provider.
- If you returned an item from an order that was paid using a Buy Now Pay Later provider such as Tabby or Tamara, you will automatically receive an updated payment plan from the provider. If you’ve paid for your order in full, you will receive a refund from the provider.
- If you return an item from an order paid using Cash on Delivery, we’ll initiate a refund via bank transfer. Our Customer Service will get in touch with you for the details necessary to arrange the bank transfer.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer exchanges for any item(s). If you would like your item(s) in a different size, color, or style, you will have to return your unwanted item(s) and place a new order.
We’re really sorry if you’ve received a faulty or damaged item.
In an unlikely event such as this, we request you to please return the item to us as soon as possible so we can make it right for you. Follow the return process mentioned above and select the reason for your return as Faulty. If you’re not able to create a return request, please get in touch with our Customer Service, and we'll be happy to help.
Unfortunately, we are not able to send replacements for faulty items, but you can place a new order for another piece of the same item if it is available in stock.
Please note: All items are inspected on return, and if we find your item(s) contains wear and tear instead of a valid fault, we will not be able to process a refund for it.