Refund and Return
Tracking and Delivery
Tracking and Delivery
Where do you ship in Egypt?
We ship across Egypt with the exception of the following areas:
- North Sinai
What type of shipping service do you offer and how much does it cost?
- We offer free delivery on all standard delivery orders.
- Next Day delivery is available in Cairo Only if paying using one of our digital payment methods.
Which courier company has Lazurde partnered with?
At L’azurde our goal is to ensure you receive your orders as efficiently as possible. That is why we’ve teamed up with one of the best courier companies in the world. Your order will be delivered by Mylers, Fedex or Jumia
When will I receive my order?
Your order will usually be delivered within 2-4 business days starting from the day you place your order. Delivery times may differ based on your location
- Cairo and Giza: 1-3 days
- Alexandria:: 1-3 days
- Port Said, Ismailia, Suez: 2-3 days
- Qalioubia, Menoufia, Sharqia, Gharbia, Dakahlia, Beheira, Damietta and Kafr El-Sheikh: 2-3 days
- Fayoum, Beni Suef, Minya, Assiut and Sohag: 2-3 days
- Qena, Luxor, Aswan and Hurghada: 2-4 days
- Red Sea, South Sinai, North Coast and Matrouh: 3-4 days
- New Valley, Abu Simbel and Marsa Alam: 3-4 days
How will I know when my order is on its way to me?
A shipping notification with tracking details will be sent via email and SMS after your order has shipped. Just click the tracking link or
- Go to 'My Orders' and select the order you want to track.
- Select the ‘Track Parcel’ button to track your parcel.
If the tracking doesn’t show any updates or is blank, don't worry! Please wait until your estimated delivery date. There may be a delay with your tracking being updated, but it should update soon.
Our courier partner will also give you a call to arrange the most suitable time to deliver your order.
Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
Yes, you can, just inform our partner courier company or give us a call on 16802 prior to shipping of your order.
Do I have to present anything at the time of shipping?
Someone should be home when your order is due to be delivered as we may need a signature. However, don't worry if this isn't possible as our delivery partner usually tries to deliver more than once.
We might ask you for a form of ID such as National Identity Card or your passport.